Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Turning My Room into a Studio...Pt. 1

I am getting organized...
And I am SOOOOO excited!!!!

My messy stacks of fabric all over the kitchen floor were the first items on the list...Now they are neat little stacks on shelves...

Small Stacks:
Not As Small Stacks:

...even my books are color schemed! (the poor darlings never get read, so I decided they should look pretty while they sit there)...
Blues Stack:


And right now, I am very much in love with my eclectic treasure shelf, filled with varying levels of sentiment. It will soon be undergoing an overhaul, so I thought I'd share it with you while I can..
.

1 comment:

the delapers said...

I LOVE your nice neat stacks of fabric and books!!!! Your eclectic shelf has some good memories...but remodel is always good! I am anticipating more pictures...and more barbie clothes from your nice neat stacks. I love the red outfit you have for sale.