Friday, May 2, 2008

Imagination

When all you have to work with is some ugly orange fabric, and a spool of lovely organza ribbon...

One must get creative......SO, after a few weeks of considering the general use of bright orange, it finally hit me...Construction! Abhorent, ugly, and....reflective! What could possibly lend it's self to the illusion of being reflective? Why....my only yelllow ribbon on hand....organza!

Behold, the upcoming Construction Ken! Thankfully, Ken's body hasn't undergone an overhaul (as his girlfriend's has), which makes altering patterns to my desire so, so, so much easier!

3 comments:

the delapers said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished outfit! Ummm, his shiny britches don't exactly, well, match. I trust they will be gone...

Dutchess said...

yes, I will definitely put some jeans over his fish scale boxers...*looks around* wretched things! I'll have to make him some new ones while I at it!

Jennifer said...

That's funny! I must see the finished product...