Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Odd Things Happen at the Gap......



It should have been a clue, when the old lady in a neckbrace hurried in as fast as her poor old legs would carry her....she needed the logo hoodies. A while later, she hobbled by with a few things in her arms. Having pity on such a feeble creature, I thought I would relieve her of them. But as I turned the corner to help her, what I saw was the dear old woman texting away on her iPhone, and at such speeds....I knew instantly this is how she broke her neck; Probably texting and driving.

I think the hoody was for her. Maybe that ugly sweater was for the grandchild......

5 comments:

EL said...

Haha...wow...this was great!

Next thing you know we'll be seeing Grandma's skating by on her heelys while IM'ing via their phones...scary.

Dutchess said...

I have a friend with a Grandma who never went to the hospital until she broke her hip riding a skateboard....

EL said...

Oh my word. That's so incredibly intriguing. =D

the delapers said...

Its the new version of the little old lady from Pasadena...

Jennifer said...

ha ha ha! And the artwork does, so bring it to life!