Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Dress Week Day 1 & 2

Day 1
I started "The Challenge" so late in the day I decided to wear a dress to bed.....


No further comment.
um....besided the nightgown came from the Gap, the leggings from PacSun, the scarf from a garage sale, and those delicious sheets from Target.......new hair cut


Day 2
Today I will be doing a mountain of housework and going to JoAnn's....Could I BE more domestic?
Pineapple...the symbol of "Welcome".....the iconic fruit of warmer places........
This....shirt....uh....I may have scavenged it from the same thrift shop as the skirt ...no wait, one came from a garage sale.....and I never wear button down shirts, but they are so cute.....this one was too big, so I altered it to fit me....The cami and boots came from the Gap, and...I know, I'm getting crazy with the art.....*heart flutters*

I pulled those amazing socks out of my Christmas stocking! Yay Santa! OH and the earrings came from a garage sale too! Yes. I shop with quarters.


Annnnnnd the hair, I gave it a blow dry and took my half inch curling iron to it....

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute outfit! Thanks for sharing...I love seeing other women dress modestly and yet attractively.

EL said...

Well, I'll let the nightgown be for now....*rolls eyes while smirking*

But, you're seriously the cutest thing ever. And....I'm with you on button down shirts...anyway...awesomeness...love your style.

Happy Hermit (happilyhiddenhermit@gmail.com) said...

Oh , you have so much style , and those socks are CUTE !!

daughter of the King said...

LOVE IT! very very cute :) ok, so i was looking @ your sheets, and thinking, " hmm those look familiar" then I looked up and remembered: OH YEAH I bought them for myself for christmas!!!! xD lol