Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Dress Week Day 4

Today for work I threw on a semi-carefree combo .....oh yes...have I smiled at you today? I'm tempted to shop too, but I'm here to help you. Can't find your size? I can help! I never wear that one, because it makes the store look bad when I fumble around wondering where that shirt even came from......
There is a headband on my head somewhere that I stole from my sister......
My very warm winter boots with furry lining to keep my legs warm. The closest thing to mukluks I own, they came from Penny's many, many years ago....and are very warm. and the tights from Target...I don't usually wear them, because white tights scream "I'm turning five today!! *giggles" And I'm not turning five today.

My easy breezy dress that I have worn every time I've done this challenge is still from Kohls....still a little too big, but you still can't beat 80% off clearance......still....
Today I was smart and put on a hoody right away...this was a Christmas gift from Rue 21. From my sister actually. Not the store. And the brilliant thumb hole thermal is a Delias wonder!

2 comments:

EL said...

Ooooh, you know how I love thumb hole shirts...and how I love thermals.....*happy sigh*

You look lovely.

And, you really wear those tags? Wow. WEll? Have you?

Casey said...

I love this dress! Its super cute! :)