Saturday, July 26, 2008

Google Tagged

My cousin hath Google Tagged me! Here are my answers



I grew up in:





My age: (this baby was born at 22 weeks! I couldn't resist)





First real job:





College I attended:





I met my husband at:





Our first date was at:





My maiden name:







Nicknames I've had:







Favorite colors:






Favorite foods:










Currently reading:






Last movie I saw in the theater:





Movies I could watch over and over without getting tired of:






Favorite waste of time:






Phobia: (This is not really applicable, so how about something that grosses me out?)





Favorite lotion:








Favorite conditioner:





Shameless past crush:






I love to:





But I hate to:






Favorite singer:







In another life I was:








One major goal in this life is:







And on to the tagging.....Jennifer ....and Esther!

4 comments:

the delapers said...

Cool! I think yours were more creative than mine!

Jennifer said...

You make me laugh. I think I leave that comment on every one of your posts! But it's true! You do! You and John! :)

Dutchess said...

We always were a pair of a kind...

EL said...

Okay...I shall work on this. =)