Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Mother Year of 1985


As my birthday approaches this week, I thought a tribute to 1985 was in order...
Ah, and what a fabulous year it was!

We'll begin with the muse-worthy Cyndi Lauper: I have seriously been told I look like this woman!
Here is the link since they have so kindly disabled embedding for us....

Live Aid:
Ah, Bono, ROCK that mullet!




The classic of classic 80's Christmas songs!
I'm not sure why they thought we needed subtitles?



Myself being a Reagan Child....



THIS is what the uber modern, obese children are lacking!



Have I mentioned how much I love this year????? I like to think my birth inspired these events...:-P

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Um hm, you were definitely the highlight of 1985!!!!!!!

Princess said...

I am convinced you were the inspiration for it all!!!!!!

Casey said...

Yay Birthday time!! I Loved 1985 and the fact that I can remember it.. Means I am old :P Cyndi Lauper is the best!! I burned many a calorie daning to her music! :) Sometimes I still do... Dance'n to to the oldies! I hope your Birthday is FANTASTIC!!

EL said...

Bono's outfit was just wrong...I could almost handle the hair...but, that outfit. *shudders* He needs a puffer vest to cover it up. =D

These are fun! The 80'sness of it all!

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhh! Mousersize! yay!