Monday, October 20, 2008

My Favorite Crack Baby

I just finished scrapbooking these pictures of one of my favorite children, Tirzah...


I was her nanny for only six months, but I fell in love! Probably the naughtiest child I ever met, even her pouts could melt my heart! And she could definitely scream and cry at whim....but that smile.... 
She loved to dance, and if I needed her to cal
m down or stay out of trouble, I could put on some nice music and she would be a ballerina for hours if I let her! Thes pictures were taken right before naptime one day...(she was stalling for time :-D ) 

One day I stopped her in a dancing frenzy and said "do you know what God thinks of your dancing? He LOVES to watch you dance! You are so beautiful!" And once again, that smile.......


The reason I am compelled to blog about her is the arguments I have heard from pro-abortionists lately: "What
 of the crack babies? It only takes a moment, and they are free from a life of abuse! Of misery! Oh, the Utopia!"

What of these crack babies? Would it have been merciful to shove a pair of scissors in Tirzah's spinal cord to save her from her life, prone to disobedience and defiance; save her from the Fetal Alchohol syndrome inflicted by her careless, prostitute mother? Or for those not fond of partial-birth abortion, what of early-term? Perhaps we should have ripped out those ballet arms from their sockets before they reached an inch in length? Smashed her skull piece by piece to avoid any pain to her mother? Instead Tirzah went to one of the thousands of American couples on adoption waiting lists; parents who pour their love into her, dressing, feeding, loving, adoring, nurturing her with the patience to train her out of natural foolishness! Can you look at this child and say "Yes, there is no place for such children! We only need perfect children in America!"??

I know their are children who see my blog, so I will save their eyes and leave you with this link:
The so called "merciful" way to deal with children like Tirzah:

5 comments:

the delapers said...

Killing a baby is wrong, but partial birth abortion is barbaric.

T. is such a little princess! She always makes me smile when I see her! Even hearing about her naughty antics sometimes bring a smile...

Princess said...

She is beautiful...What an eye opening blog!

Casey said...

She is soo cute!! :) I am so happy that you have her in your life! And I bet she is so grateful and blessed to have you!

Jennifer said...

She's such a beautiful girl!
There's no such thing as an unwanted baby! SOMEONE wants every baby!

Anonymous said...

true! Someone wants EVERY baby!!!