Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day Three of Style Week:

Work days are a little difficult to wear a dress because I must have a place for my rather heavy radio. So, dresses almost never, and skirts when I especially feel like it. Mostly when I'm feeling down. Today, because I signed up for this crazy dare!

Apron: made by my mommy! Pulled it out of my Christmas stocking a couple years ago:-D

Shirt: extra soft knit, with two cutesy little buttons and flows like a fitted babydoll, once again, from Gap
Skirt: Funnest thing ever, dangerous in the wind! Rue 21. Has button detailing hidden by the top.
Shoes: It was love at first sight on Delias.com, but they didn't have my size. Happened upon them at Shoe Carnival and grabbed them up!
Hair: Went basic poneytail today, with a beaded headband and curley side hangey down bits-I am getting my picture taken after all!.....Don't remember where the earrings came from!

3 comments:

EL said...

WHY can't I click on the pictures!?!?!? I want to see them bigger!! =D

Either way...cute.

Jennifer said...

I know Esther's pain! I, also, tried to click the photos.....hmmmm....
Anyway, You are soooo cute! Even if our shoe taste does vary!

I miss that apron...

Dutchess said...

I'm not sure why my pictures don't load bigger...I just load them with the photo loader.....