Saturday, May 23, 2009

Style of Days Number Five:


The classic and age old up-do accomplished by sweeping long hair in need of cutting into a cute little clip and pinning the loosey ends up just so. Ah. Perfect for a long day at work.

So are the over sized pockets the right size for a radio. Got this beauty at Delia's along with the blue one....The tshirt is a Gap, and the cami under it is Fred Meyer...How I miss Freddy's!

The necklace was a clearance wonder at Penny's. I was looking for neutral browns....I guess pink comes close! And I only have my back studs in...meh....don't care today. 

Swollen eyes courtesy of my extra hours that will eventually materialize into a MacBook....*giggle*

Past References:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh! Another of my favorite dresses! :) Was I the one who told you to get them both...it sounds like advice I would give!

So....you leave us hanging as to your footwear, here...

Casey said...

I love this dress! :) its so cute!

Dutchess said...

Oh,sorry! I wore the same Blowfish button up hightops from day Three!