Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Style Week Day 2

Day One is HERE:

Second day I've been running errands, and climbing trees....which is fun in this get up, but I definitely don't recommend it! The rest of the day I should be sewing like a good little pipsqueak.....

Top: Cap sleeve, roll neck baby tee from Gap...in, um...snowy white....probably named "chrysthemum ice" or some such nonsense

Dress: from Delias...couldn't decide between this and another...so I took my sister's wise advice and got both! How many details can you squeeze into one dress? It is amazing. And since you can't see it well enough, I'll post another.

Shoes: also Gap, 1/2 size too small, but OH so cute! Perfect for running short errands, mostly sitting in the car

Earrings: Picked these up the one time I happened upon a Fashion Bug, and they have become a staple pair

Hair: a poofy ponytail.....that ended up in a barette....with a beady bobby pin....mostly for looks

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that dress!
Ohhhh! You're so cute!

EL said...

Ooh la la! Fancy photography...

Casey said...

You have such cute clothes!! :) all I wear is work clothes, jeans and t's.. I need more style