Friday, May 22, 2009

Style Week Day 4:

Day1:
Threee:

Here I am, pondering the purpose and effects of this week... Are we learning about ourselves? About being a lady? I don't know......I'm still processing it, I'll get back to you when I get a day off work.


Here I am catching rays in a dress! :-P

Drinking water in a dress....it was very hot out!

This pink shirt I got at Rue21 without trying on (dumb, but they are so finiky about their fitting rooms) and have never worn it because the sleeves stuck off like flimsy armour....But with a few tweaks and gathers I think they are cute now!
The black Cami is Levi's from Burlington Coat Factory....shhh, I don't usually wear Levi's
Skirt is Simplicity 4592 and one of my favorite pieces right now! Sort of a shabby chic Americana print, with George and Martha's portraits, sketchings of Mt. Vernon, and other such motifs. Added good old gold belt from goold old Gappers for the radio
I don't have shoes on here, but for work I'll wear my black mary jane Sketchers
Did up my hair last night in good old fashioned rag curlers!
Snazzy water bottle courtesy of Abort73.com

No comments: